Congratulations to Yehia Mamdouh, on publishing his first book "Learn Penetration Testing with Python 3.x".
About the book: "Learn Penetration Testing with Python 3.x"
Penetration testing sets out to discover vulnerabilities and configuration issues, that can be easily exploited within your organization's network, applications, devices and or physical security. In the complex cybersecurity threat landscape, penetration testing has become important and a must for organizations of all levels in most industries.
If you are a penetration tester looking to learn how to use Python 3.x scripting language to identify bugs and automate testing, this book will help you. With this book, you will learn how to use Python 3.x to perform offensive pentesting and prepare red teaming to prevent network attacks and web vulnerabilities.
The book covers various topics of penetration testing such as:
- Basic penetration testing methodologies
- Different types of pentesting
- Red, Blue and Purple teaming
- Social Engineering
- Physical Security
- How to code with Python 3.x for those who are not familiar with the scripting language
- How to crack passwords
- How to identify and brute force different services and ports
- How to create offensive tools targeting network and wireless
- How to use Python 3.x in network monitoring on layer 3 and 4 and analyze network packets
- Web applications, from creating scripts to web information such as links, images, documents, etc.
- Creating scripts to identify and exploit web vulnerabilities and bypass WAFs
- Exploitation development and how to play with the stack
- How to create scripts used in fuzzing and exploitation
The book will be available soon on https://bpbonline.com/products/learn-penetration-testing-with-python-3-x
About Yehia Mamdouh
Yehia Mamdouh has 8+ years of experience in the field of penetration testing and security research along with social engineering and physical assessment. He is currently working as a Senior Penetration Testing Consultant and Security Researcher at DTS Solution.
Yehia is an expert in various domains such as VAPT, system penetration testing, physical security assessment, SCADA VAPT, security training and awareness programs. He holds multiple technical certifications such as CEH, VCA6-DCV, OWASP and QCERT.