DTS Solution has been forerunning in Information Security domain for number of years, expanding its professional services not only to the Enterprise domain but also in Telecommunications and Oil and Gas sectors across the UAE and GCC. DTS is proud partner with Emirates Integrated Telecom Company (aka Du) and has been service partner for various integrated security projects.
Based on DTS's commitment to excellence in delivering complicated projects within project time frames, DTS worked with Du on delivering the security design, configuration and implementation of their biggest project on the consolidation of numerous large and small data centers and POP into two state of the art Khaznah mega data centers.
Designing and developing next generation data center security architectures to support triple play services to the implementation and migration of some of the most complex telco data centers into the next generation data center were just some of the activities that DTS performed.
- DTS resource served as Senior Security Resident Consultant for 3 years to support service migration planning from multi-vendor security appliances and 12 data centers consolidation to two state-of-the-art facilities in Meydan - Dubai and Masdar - Abu Dhabi.
- For successful migration of number of services both in IT, IPTV, Hosted Collaboration Services, VAS and Packet Core networks, our consultant engaged with numerous domain owners whose services required to be migrated from legacy systems to next generation routing and security infrastructure.
- Considering the delicate nature of the services to be live 24/7, we looked deep into existing application traffic flow to be migrated and identifying dependencies that are highly critical for service and availability.
- Design, configuration and implementation of dynamic routing environment from static network.
- Architecture review and optimization, deployment of tools to better secure the data network.
- Conducted information security training of deployed security solution and traffic flow.
- Review, update IT policies, procedures, prepare and compile security incident reports with customer.
- Review event logs and fine tuning IPS policies based on application behavior and vulnerabilities.
- Support technical & Security Operation Center team members within the organization to investigate security incidents, rectify security vulnerabilities, and identify efficient process to reduce service disruption and information security risks.