- Cloud Computing
- Service Provider Solutions
- Storage Solutions
- Products Overview
Local Load Balancing Solutions
Make sure your users are always connected to a responsive, scalable system
Local load balancing ensures high availability for your applications by monitoring the health and performance of individual servers in real time. This ensures that local users are always connected to a fully functional, responsive system that is best suited for handling their requests.
F5′s approach to this technology offers more than simple “load balancing.” Our solutions can optimize, secure, and transparently scale the applications that businesses need to run and interact with customers and partners, while also mitigating the risk of security breaches.
Why do I need local load balancing?
Business benefits of using F5 for local load balancing include:
- Less risk of security breaches.We employ many different security options as a core feature of our platform. Our local load balancing solutions address both network- and application-focused attacks, as well as business-oriented breaches involving information leaks.
- Increased agility.We can help your business be more agile by enabling you to address security and application problems dynamically and immediately.
- Transparent scalability.The ability of applications to scale transparently makes sure that your service-level agreements and availability goals stay in line with business needs.
- Reduced server and bandwidth cost.
Our solution triples server capacity through a rich set of infrastructure optimization capabilities, and reduces bandwidth costs by up to 80 percent through intelligent HTTP compression, bandwidth management, and more.