FortiCarrier Mobile Networks Security
FortiCarrier platforms represent a range of security solutions that extend the integrated security concept to protect critical applications across a service provider’s IP network. The platforms are designed to secure the business of mobile operators, voice operators, Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs), and large enterprises, enabling the migration to next generation IPv6 network architectures. FortiCarrier platforms offer the ability to create an entire service portfolio with a single stop, avoiding the lengthy product development cycles required to integrate products from multiple vendors.
FortiCarrier platforms leverage FortiOS™ Carrier software to protect the core IP network infrastructure and the application service network infrastructure layers of the network. Features such as a GTP firewall, secure MMS with scanning of all interfaces, and an SIP/IMS signaling firewall assure service providers of the security, privacy, and quality of service that are critical to profitability, competitive advantage, and service delivery success.
FortiCarrier Features and Benefits
- IPv6-ready platform offers the ability to create an entire service portfolio with a single stop.
- FortiASIC™ technology delivers real-time application-specific protocol analysis, with modules for WAP/WSP, Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS), and IMS SIP, to protect services critical to service provider growth.
- SIP/IMS signaling firewall protects internal infrastructure and service against malicious messages and overload while providing NAT services and redundancy, providing VoIP edge scalability and a platform for managed security services.
- MMS content scanning and protection (keyword blocking, antivirus, file-type blocking, antispam detection) with per-user services provide enhanced end-user security for increased uptime and higher customer satisfaction.
- GTP firewall delivers protocol anomaly detection and prevention with multiple filter options for end-to-end security.
- Real-time traffic analysis protects core network infrastructure against damaging attacks to help assure service continuity.
- Flexible and transparent deployment for networks ranging from 10 Mbps to 10 Gbps speeds assure protection for any type of network.
- Modular software architecture allows security functions to be flexibly deployed and updated based on security requirements to maintain competitive advantage and service delivery reliability.
- Comprehensive FortiGuard® Security Subscription Services deliver real-time updates to maintain security in the face of rapidly-evolving threats.
- Deployment with FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer solutions offer central command with rich analytics and reporting to help managers keep on top of evolving security needs.