FortiWeb Web Application Firewall
The FortiWeb family of Web application firewalls protect, balance, and accelerate Web applications, databases, and the information exchanged between them. The FortiWeb family is designed for medium and large enterprises, application service and Cloud-based Service Providers; and it can drastically reduce the deployment time and complexities of introducing and protecting your web-based applications. FortiWeb incorporates Fortinet’s industry leading threat research to protect web-based applications, improving the security of confidential information and aiding in legislative and PCI compliance. FortiWeb goes beyond traditional web application firewalls and provides an integrated Web vulnerability scanner, application acceleration, and server load balancing.
Fortinet’s FortiWeb™ has passed ICSA Web Application Firewall Certification. The latest model being tested is FortiWeb 1000C. ICSA Labs certifications are evidence of FortiWeb’s commitment to uphold the industry’s highest security standards. Achieving this certification ensures that FortiWeb™ customers benefit from best practices in the security industry for all their Web application needs.
- FortiWeb is the only product that provides a Vulnerability Scanner module within the web application firewall that completes a comprehensive solution for PCI DSS requirement 6.6.
- Guarantees security of web applications and secures sensitive database content by blocking threats such as cross-site scripting, SQL injection, buffer overflows, file inclusion, denial of service, cookie poisoning, schema poisoning, and countless other attacks.
- Aides in PCI DSS 6.6 compliance by protecting against OWASP Top 10 web application vulnerabilities
- Automatically and dynamically profiles user activity to create a baseline of allowed activity
- SSL encryption co-processing accelerates transaction times, offloads encryption functions, reduces web server processing requirements.
- Server load balancing and content-based routing increases application speeds, improves server resource utilization and stabilizes applications.
- Data Compression allows efficient bandwidth utilization and response time improvements
- Real time data analysis provides an analytics interface that helps organizations analyze their web application usage from multiple vectors and maps requests to their geographic location