Sipera: Unified Communications Security
Sipera Systems is the worldwide market leader in communications security solutions that simplify and accelerate the adoption of VoIP and Unified Communications (UC).
Sipera’s award-winning UC-Sec security appliances protect up to 1 million UC devices in enterprises around the world. As the only Common Criteria certified security appliance for UC, the UC-Sec is the choice of enterprises and service providers who want to migrate to the new generation of communications with lower risk and higher return on investment.
Founded in 2003, Sipera has operations and an extensive network of distributors and resellers across the world. DTS and Sipera have partnered to provide the most comprehensive and in-depth unified communications security solutions in the regional market.
Sipera is a top tier partner to leading UC vendors including Avaya, Cisco and many others. Certified as interoperable with leading UC configurations, the UC-Sec provides comprehensive application-layer security for UC applications such as VoIP, video, collaboration tools and messaging solutions.
UC Security in a Box
Sipera’s UC-Sec appliance provides a complete application-layer security architecture in one device:
- Session Border Controller
- Intrusion Detection System and Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/IPS)
- Access Controller
- Unified Communications Proxy
- VPN / Encryption
- Policy Enforcement
… for all real-time Unified Communication applications.
Sipera’s research arm, the VIPER Lab, is the industry’s premier professional services and research team devoted to UC security. The VIPER team has collectively conducted more than 100 vulnerability assessments and security consultations, including projects to secure VoIP and video at Fortune 100 enterprises.
With Sipera’s solutions, enterprises and service providers can deploy:
- Extended enterprise UC, with safe and compliant communications to any device in any location.
- Safe SIP trunks, terminating SIP trunks on the enterprise premises with the industry’s best protection against toll fraud, identity theft, intrusion and other common UC attacks.
- Core security, protecting enterprise assets, securing UC to any end-point inside the enterprise, including employees’ personal smartphones.
Deploy Unified Communications with Confidence
Sipera’s purpose-built UC security appliance protects against signaling and media vulnerabilities while maintaining the highest quality of service (QoS). It terminates encrypted UC traffic, offers fine-grained policy enforcement to apply different security and call routing rules, and solves firewall/NAT traversal among other UC deployment issues.
The Sipera UC-Sec appliances are real-time UC security products that offer threat protection, policy enforcement, access control, and privacy in a single appliance. The advantages offered by the Sipera UC-Sec products include:
- Comprehensive UC security in a single appliance for complete protection and improved ROI.
- Real-time platform with centralized management for improved performance.
Proven interoperability with IP telephony vendors for simple and easy deployments.